Ethyl alcohol 75%（V/V)
for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the hand
For external use only..
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
in the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to
- Store between 59-86°F (15-30°C)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F (40°C)
Carbomer, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Water.